google scholar: find our more than 100 publications, including over 2000 citations
selected influential publications
- Padowski JC, Carrera L, and Jawitz JW, 2016. Overcoming urban water insecurity with infrastructure and institutions, Water Resources Management, doi: 101007/s11269-016-1461-0
- Padowski JC, and Jawitz JW, 2012. Water availability and vulnerability of 225 large cities in the United States, Water Resources Research, 48, W12529, doi:10.1029/2012WR012335
- Cohen et al., 2016. Do geographically isolated wetlands influence landscape functions? Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 113(8): 1978-1986
- Park J, Botter G, Jawitz JW, and Rao PSC, 2014. Stochastic modeling of hydrologic variability of geographically isolated wetlands: Effects of hydro-climatic forcing and wetland bathymetry, Advances in Water Resources, 69: 38-48.
- Wang et al., 2006. Rejuvenating the largest treatment wetland in Florida. Ecological Engineering, 26, 132–146.
water quality – catchments + aquifers
- Jawitz JW, and Mitchell J, 2011. Temporal inequality of catchment discharge and solute export. Water Resources Research, 47, W00J14, doi:10.1029/2010WR010197
- Basu et al., 2010. Nutrient loads exported from managed catchments reveal emergent biogeochemical stationarity, Geophysical Research Letters, 37, L23404, 1-5, doi:10.1029/2010GL045168.
- Jawitz et al., 2005. Groundwater contaminant flux reduction resulting from nonaqueous phase liquid mass reduction. Water Resources Research, 41, W10408, doi:10.1029/2004WR003825.
other cool work
- McCarty C, Jawitz JW, Hopkins A, and Goldman A, 2013. Predicting author h-index using characteristics of the co-author network, Scientometrics, 96(2): 467-483, doi: 10.1007/s11192-012-0933-0.
- Jawitz JW. 2004. Moments of truncated continuous univariate distributions. Advances in Water Resources, 27(3): 269-281.